Sunday, April 10, 2011

From The Warp is back!

Just a quick post to welcome Ron Saikowski back to his spiritual home at From The Warp. Ron is a vital member of the 40K blogging community and I'm grateful to him for all his help in getting traffic to my insignificant little blog. 

If anyone isn't familiar with the site I suggest you head over there pronto. I hope you've got plenty of time on your hands though because I rarely manage to visit the site without finding some interesting content on a  blog I haven't read before.  

Great to have you back Ron!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words.
    The new site is much more "streamlined," but I think it will be able to keep up with it's predecessor.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...