Thursday, July 05, 2012

I'm not dead!

Apologies for not posting anything for a while. This has been a combination of not wanting to post much before 6th only to have to revise it when the rules changed and simply not having chance with work, post graduate stuff and going to tournaments etc. Sadly it'll still be a little while before I actually start posting again since I've got a big post grad deadline coming up on June 10th. Once that's out of the way I'm going to be back to my usual 2-3 posts a week. It's incredibly frustrating since I've got loads I want to put up at the moment:

  • Report from GW 40K Doubles last weekend (much drama!)
  • Report from Genesis - the world's first 6th edition 40K tournament (from last Saturday night)
  • Plans for Blog Wars 4 - now that the rules are out I can start to figure things out. Tickets will be announced soon too.
  • Thoughts about my armies (SW, DE, Tau, Orks) in 6th edition and my plans for them
  • Thoughts about the SCs for the above with the new rules
  • General thoughts about 6th edition after my first few games (a lot to talk about)
  • Scenery plans - now 6th is out and there's quite an emphasis on scenery, mine needs to look the part
  • The usual unit reviews, battle reports, occasional hobby, tournament stuff etc etc
 So what I'm basically saying is that there's a lot to come so please bear with me until after June 10th when I'll re-appear and start posting again. Maybe a lot of the initial drama about 6th edition will have died down by then but I'm pretty sure Necrons will be the most overpowered at the moment!

Right so now I've made a statement without any clarification I best get back to my uni work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...