Sunday, May 29, 2016

Double Trouble - Friday Night and Army Showcase (Dan Evans)

Before I get onto Dan's army, I wanted to give a shout out for Luke Fogg who'll be running what he describes as "X-Wing Hunger Games" on Friday night before Double Trouble. Luke was often at t the venue the night before Blog Wars ran and I know there's a decent number of people about on the Friday. Anyway, head down to the NWGC and join in the fun. Who knows, one of the guys you meet could be a partner or opponent on the Saturday.

Don't worry if you don't own any X-wing miniatures or if you've never even played it before. Luke will provide everything you need, including tuition. It's very easy to pick up the rules. If you plan on heading down then comment here or email me and I'll put you in touch with Luke.

Right, onto the stars of tonight's post. Dan Evans' Heresy era Space Wolves.










Dan says he likes a darker feel to Space Wolves compared to the bright blue/grey of their 40K comrades. Well, that and he didn't want to paint more blue!

2 comments:

  1. Luke has been threatening to teach me X-wing for a while now, seems like I might finally take him up on it (as if I don't spend enough as it is already).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gritty space wolves! And those bikes! And yes, I will be running a hunger games style event! I'll be posting more detail soon, but basically will be just a big dogfight with s cornucopia in the middle! Stay tuned for more info!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...