- 3 friendly games at 1,850pts with 2.5 hours per game
- Each army MUST include a special character
- Forge World units are not allowed
- Allies are permitted using the rulebook chart
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Last (Wooden Spoon) as well as Best Painted Army and Best Painted Special Character
- Spot prizes throughout the day
- Raffle prizes after awards ceremony (entry included in ticket)
- Everybody welcome - the event started as an inter-blogger event but I've always allowed anyone to attend
Tickets will remain at the bargain price of £15 each. However, as I've had problems with people speculatively buying a ticket and then deciding whether or not to attend, only £10 of the ticket price will be refunded if you have to cancel for any reason. If you drop out after the army list submission deadline (2 weeks prior to the event) then you will not be eligible for any refund at all. Please consider all this when buying a ticket!
For those wanting multiple tickets please contact me using the link on the right. If you've any other queries don't hesitate to contact me. There are 99 days remaining before the event so you've got plenty of time to get your armies looking their best!